About Gomel State Medical University
For MBBS in Belarus, Gomel State Medical University is a good choice for Indian Students it is one of the top medical university in Belarus, University is based in the city of Gomel, Belarus, which is a public university. It has four universities in different fields, one of which is Gomel State Medical University. Advanced medical technology at one of the best medical universities in Belarus i.e. Gomel State Medical University i. It was founded in 1990 and is a state medical institution owned and operated by the Government of Belarus.
There are 276 members in the faculty of Gomel State Medical University, it is also one of the reasons why it is considered as the best university for MBBS in Belarus, with more than a third holding an MD / Ph.D. degree. Gomel State Medical University has given 1500 doctors to the country in 54 different medical specialties and they work in clinics in different cities of Belarus and also in different cities of Europe.
The curriculum of the Gomel State Medical University is a traditional European-style curriculum. During MBBS, Lectures, seminars, laboratories, and practical studies are part of the teaching process. Students are examined on the basis of the results of computer tests and tests. One of the main reasons for pursuing MBBS in Belarus at the MBBS at the Gomel State Medical University program is that Gomel State Medical University has international standards and is therefore accepted worldwide.
There are around 1,300 students from 138 countries around the world at this university. The university takes good care of the student’s comfort by providing well-organized hostels.
Quick information for MBBS in Belarus at Gomel State Medical University
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 with 60%|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory.|
|Course Fee||Rs.4.30 to 4.75 lakhs/year|
|Course Duration||5 + 1 year internship|
|Medium||English & Belarusian|
|Universities Recognition||MCI and WHO approved|
Advantages of studying MBBS at Gomel State Medical University, Belarus
- The Faculty of General Medicine, Faculty of Medical Diagnostics, Faculty of Pre-University Training and Faculty of General Medicine for Overseas Students are four separate faculty at the university. Students get options from different faculties.
- Good control over European standards at university
- The language of study is English for all university degree courses.:
- Foreign recognition is given to universities by MCI, AMC, GMC, WHO, UNESCO, European Medical Council, etc.
- Students do not need an IELTS or TOEFL exam for admission to this university.
- Guidelines for medical licensing tests such as MCI, PLAB, USMLE etc.
- University’s atmosphere is very clean.
- University personnel is highly trained and the most modern methods and techniques are used in the process of teaching, thereby ensuring good quality education at university.
- Students can use libraries with various books.
- Students are able to access a range of ebooks, newsletters, ebooks, etc. It’s one of the best e-libraries nationwide.
Duration of MBBS in Belarus at Gomel State Medical University
Duration of MBBS in Belarus at Gomel State Medical University. The doctor’s degree that students get after completing the course.
Gomel State Medical University MBBS Admission Procedure
- Belarusian visas are issued to the MBBS and other students as well on his / her arrival at Minsk airport in Belarus because Belarusian embassies are not available in some countries.
- If a student submits all the necessary documents to the university in accordance with the university guidelines, the student will be issued a visa if he/she is invited by the university to study in Belarus.
Documents for the MBBS admission in Belarus at Gomel State Medical University
- Certificate of Secondary education
- Student’s valid passport
- Student’s birth certificate
- Medical fitness documents of students
Accreditation & Recognition
Deleted:The Gomel State Medical University has Recognition and Accreditation of the following authorized Health Organizations
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- General Medical Council (GMC, UK)
- Australia Medical Council (AMC)
- Education Commission of Foreign medical graduates (ECFMG) of USA
- Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC)
- Maldivian medical and dental council (MMDC)
Accommodation and campus at Gomel State Medical University
Students who want to pursue their MBBS in Belarus want to know about the facilities of universities offering MBBS in Belarus.
Gomel State Medical University offers a very fantastic accommodation infrastructure for students. There are university hostels, as well as private accommodation for students. GSMU has a very well-equipped gymnasium as well as other sports facilities within easy reach of the University Hostel and Main Building. Many of the other facilities that the University offers to students also include Indoor Badminton Court, football facilities, etc. Students can calm and engage in recreational sports and leisure throughout their free time as the university offers them with such facilities.
About Gomel city
Those who want to pursue MBBS in Belarus especially at Gomel, One of the biggest cities in Belarus is the city of Gomel and is also one of the largest populated countries in Belarus. Out of the population of Gomel, the majority of the population is Belarusians, 10% are Russians and very few are Ukrainians.
The city is beautiful and thoroughly clean. There are a number of schools, a few trees and plants, glass manufacturing industries, and many other things in the city.