About East European University
East European University is among Georgia’s best universities for the MBBS course. The University was established in Tbilisi in 2012. The university has experienced academics, revised European curricula, and new facilities and among the suitable option for Indian candidates who would like to pursue MBBS in abroad.
The MBBS degree from EEU has been recognized worldwide. The university is considered one of the world’s best medical colleges, offering its students the best facilities for MBBS education. This university offers a global medical education quality and also gives its students different opportunities.
The Eastern European University of Tbilisi is one of the top medical universities to study MBBS in Georgia. EEU provides both Georgian and English medium of education. Such is the university’s educational standard that the university students are working in some of the world’s best places and have gained fame and reputation all over. University has gained its name among Indian students for MBBS abroad.
In addition, among the several amenities offered to students, they are given the opportunity to remain connected to the university by remaining employed at the University Clinic and its departments concerned.
East European University – Quick Highlights
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 30
World Rank – 11558
Advantages of Studying at East European University
One of the major advantage of MBBS education at East European University is that it offers MBBS in abroad education at affordable fees.
- Studying MBBS at East European University, Tbilisi is suitable for Indian students.
- MBBS education at the East European University is offered only through the English medium.
- The EEU is listed in WHO and MCI and is therefore recognized globally.
- Students who study MBBS at this university can take advantage of student exchange programs in Europe, Australia, Canada, and the USA.
- Hostels are available to students studying MBBS at the East European University.
- Students studying MBBS in Georgia at East European University have access to Indian food, both veg, and non-veg.
- East European University, Georgia is providing preparatory coaching for the MCI Test (FMGE / Exit) conducted by renowned professors from the AIIMS Faculties from the beginning of the first semester to the end of the MBBS program.
- Georgia has a high country ranking at the East European University.
Criteria for Admission at East European University
MBBS in abroad admission eligibility is different and mainly depend on the country and university.
- Students who have obtained 10 + 2 marks in biology, physics, chemistry, and English with a total of 50 percent may apply.
- Unless the applicant has an SC / ST / OBC group, the candidate must have achieved a minimum of 40 percent mark in physics, chemistry, and biology in the 12th grade.
- English-speaking students can study in Georgia in compliance with European regulations. Students will have outstanding writing and speaking skills in English.
- All applicants should be at least 17 years old and have a valid passport.
Eastern European University Admission Procedure
MBBS in Georgia is a good choice for Indian students who wants to pursue MBBS in abroad.
- The method of admission is very easy for medical universities in Georgia.
- For admission to East European University, Georgia, no entrance test or donation is necessary.
- A full application form with valid ID and address verification, educational documents and an international passport should be sent to the Department of International Relations to gain admission to the East European University.
- The Department should receive input within the next 3 working days if the applicant is deemed qualified.
- The university will assist you with having VISA certified and clearing other legal requirements from the government.
- In the next 5 working days, the applicant should receive input.
- If all records are right, you will be sent a scanned copy of the invitation letter by the department.
Documents Required For admission to the MBBS Course at EEU Georgia
- Birth Certificate
- 6 passport size photos
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport with minimum 1-year validity
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Medical Certificate showing absence of HIV infection
- School passing/leaving certificate
Facilities offered to students by the East European University
- The East European University Campus provides green spaces and housing, with four large lecture halls with a capacity of between 200 and 500 students.
- The University has over 30 classrooms for between 30 and 60 students.
- There are two new data centers with over 650 computers, apartments, libraries and a wide variety of leisure areas.
- University teaching equipment is modern and realistic, providing ideal conditions for immersive learning.
- The branch of Skopje University is small compared to the Tetovo Campus, but it has all the key features which make the USA unique and suitable for acquiring knowledge and degrees.
- The USA has a large library of more than 5,000 books and over 2,000 library digital entries. The EEU library is open every day except Sunday.
- The University offers foreign students a mess facility that provides Indian food and vegetable and non-veg food options.
- The university concentrates all the equipment necessary for research and even essential for scientific activities.
Hostel Facilities by EEU (East European University)
- EEU offers its students on-campus accommodation, dormitories, and student hostels.
- Private options for accommodation are also open.
- Sleeping areas on the EEU campus are divided into two main blocks, the male and the female sleeping areas.
- For all inquiries and issues, students may contact the dormitory manager.
- The health of students at the university is of major importance.
- The protection works therefore to protect the buildings.
- The campus entry and exit are regulated on the basis of the schedule determined by the university’s internal rules. The health of students at the university is thus at the highest point.
Student Life at East European University
- The University of Eastern Europe organizes a number of extracurricular activities for its students such as cultural, sporting and social activities.
- The university campus is based on the principle of everything so that students from all disciplines can connect.
- It offers various forms of personal and academic assistance for the production of young talent. Preventive vaccines, free medical care and a 20% reduction in dental insurance are available for graduates.
- Furnished hostels with basic amenities every day and free access to WIFI are provided by The East European University.
- It also provides confusion and Indian food for Indian students in particular.
About Tbilisi City
Tbilisi is Georgia’s capital. The city of Tbilisi is situated on both sides of the Mtkvari River and it is surrounded by mountains on three sides. Tbilisi is Georgia’s political, economic and cultural hub offering local people and tourists plenty of fun. It is very warm summers in Tbilisi and moderately cold winters in this region. Unlike other regions of Georgia, Tbilisi experiences heavy precipitation over the entire year without consistent dry weather.
The Georgian language is the official and most commonly spoken language. Azerbaijani, Russian, English, Assyrian, Urum, and Svan among other languages are other popular languages. Tbilisi City is situated about 18 kilometers south-east of Tbilisi city center and has ‘Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport’ which is Tbilisi’s only international airport.