About New Vision University, Georgia
MBBS in Georgia, Founded in 2013, the New Vision University is one of the most advanced international universities in the region and a non-profit organization in Georgia. University Staff provides health care, science, and education that contributes to the world’s top research center.
The University has established international and national leading research ventures focused on collaborations with the country’s leading medical institutions.
NVU is an exciting experience by fostering quality education, creativity & collaboration with renowned organizations to establish new ideas and support the community for qualifying international students. The MBBS thesis is one of the authentic choices for MBBS analysis in Georgia.
New Vision University – Quick Highlights
|Last Date to Apply||March 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||60% in PCB (for open cat.) &
50% in PCB (for reserved cats)
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & Georgian|
Why Study MBBS at New Vision University?
- After completing the course, NVU students would be able to find successful jobs in various sectors.
- The NVU MBBS degree focuses on training students for a specific medical knowledge.
- Each student should at year-end have a professional portfolio that demonstrates students ‘analytical and management skills.
- Global research rates.
Courses offered at New Vision University
- Medical Doctor Program (MD/MBBS)
- Medical Rehabilitation & Nursing Care
- Healthcare Management
- Doctorate in Law
- Ph.D. in Medicine
New Vision University – Ranking 2020
UniRank (4icu) ranking of the New Vision University- Country Rank – 21, World Rank – 10,800
Eligibility Criteria for MBB admission in Georgia at New Vision University
- Students must have 60 percent open-category PCB & 50 percent, reserved-category students.
- Students have to perform English language proficiency tests, such as EMPE / MCAT, before enrolling in the MBBS course.
- The applicant must have cleared NEET.
- Not less than 17 years of age as of the date of application.
Accreditations and Recognitions
The university is recognized and listed at
- World Directory of Medical Schools
- Association of Medical Schools in Europe
- International Association For Medical Education
The MD program at NVU is recognized by,
- Resolution No. 155 of Educational Program Accreditation Board, dated 5 November 2013
Hostel & Accommodation at New Vision University
The NVU campus provides foreign students housing with the following facilities:
- Single/Double bedded rooms
- Hot/cold water supply
- Internet facility
- Reading halls
- Clinical care
- Sport complex
- Security officers
About Tbilisi City
Tbilisi is Georgia’s biggest city, with 1.5 million people, on the banks of the Kura River. The city has over one hundred research institutions, including top medical institutions, engineering services that support the region’s main industrial center. The town has had residents of diverse races, racial backgrounds, and faith.
The City of Tbilisi has a highly humid subtropical climate with major continental influences. The city has very mild winters and dry summers. During the whole year, it receives substantial rainfall without strong dry weather.
In January, it is the coldest month, and July, the hottest month with a mean temperature of 2.3-24.9 grades. Tbilisi has an average annual temperature of about 13.3 degrees celsius.
Most foreigners live in Tbilisi today. The establishment of international schools, ex-pat societies, businesses, and online networks has increased in recent years to live and work in Tbilisi. For international students, Tbilisi is a very safe place. For education, business and working purposes, most of the expatriate communities stay in Tbilisi.