MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
For studying MBBS abroad, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the wisest option for an Indian student. Many of MCI’s approved medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have already set a milestone for both Indian students and other international students.
It’s one of the easiest ways to follow MBBS, and fulfill your vision of becoming a doctor. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is cheap. The length of Kyrgyzstan’s MBBS course is 6 years including 1-year internship.
The fee structure for this 6-year course adds very lightweight to your pockets, as it ranges from 12 lakh to 25 lakh rupees for 6 years.
According to Wikipedia info, the number of Indian students studying at various Kyrgyzstan medical universities is over 10,000.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan – At a Glance
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 (Science) with 60% for General 40% for SC/ST|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is mandatory with qualifying marks|
|IELTS & TOEFL||No|
|Medium of Education||English, Kyrgy & Russian|
|Course Duration||6 Years|
|Top Medical Universities||Osh State University|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO approved|
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
- All MBBS university in Kyrgyzstan is recognized by WHO, UNESCO, and MCI.
- In Kyrgyzstan, MBBS is taught in absolute English.
- Students are encouraged to attend various sports and extracurricular events.
- Universities have been developing world-class doctors and scientists since 1992.
- Top medical colleges and housing rates are very poor relative to other European & Asian countries.
- No student must pass any MBBS selection check-in Kyrgyzstan.
- MBBS enrollment in Kyrgyzstan with the best MCI medical universities is very easy and cost-effective.
- No donation fees are required to study medicine in Kyrgyzstan.
Duration of an MBBS Course in Kyrgyzstan
The total duration of MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan includes the college period and internship:
- Kyrgyzstan’s MBBS course length is 6 years.
- Students get a basic knowledge of medical science & clinical studies in the first 5 years.
- At the end of the final year, university affiliates are just practical teaching in hospitals & clinics.
- After completing the MBBS course, medical students are entirely qualified to appear under MCI’s guidance in several different types of tests such as USMLE, PLAB & MCI screening exam organized by the National Examination Board, India.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan: Intake for 2020
Below are the relevant dates for MBBS entry in Kyrgyzstan:
|Application Start Date||July 2020|
|Application End Date||31st August, 2020|
|Course Commences From||October 2020|
The above info is for reference only. This can vary in Kyrgyzstan’s medical universities.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan – Is it Good for Indian Students?
Below are the few reasons why studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is a good option for Indian students :
Generally, all medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan offer 6-year MBBS programs with a high-quality education. There is no entry check for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
An MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan’s best medical colleges or schools is a world-class standard also accredited by MCI, WHO.
Easy student visa application process for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
No entry test is needed for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
No donation & No secret fees
Premier and top-ranked medical universities
International degree: recognized by WHO, Medical Council of India (MCI)
Get high-quality education during MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Syllabus for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The essential aspect of medical education in Kyrgyzstan is that top universities offer foreign students the best practice facilities to test their medical and body-complex skills.
After 2nd-year completion, students can go to the hospital and gain information on practical issues. After the 6th semester, students will visit hospitals and practice under the senior doctors ‘roof.
Following are the subjects that MBBS students will study while graduating in Kyrgyzstan:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Third Year||Fourth-Sixth Year|
|Path Physiology||Internal Medicine|
|Subjects added for Medical Practice|
Eligibility requirements for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Indian students wishing to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan must have at least 50 percent marks in physics, chemistry, and biology in 12th grade.
- It’s 40% for SC / ST or OBC class.
- An applicant should be 17 years of age on or before 31 December before the MBBS course year.
- The applicant must have completed class 12th from any regular board.
Education System in Kyrgyzstan
The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan offer a quality education system.
- Kyrgyzstan’s medical universities became popular among the Indian students after 2010 because the Kyrgyzstan universities began to offer English medical education.
- Kyrgyzstan’s medical colleges meet the foreign education pattern.
- The University focuses mainly on students ‘career advancement.
- The medical candidates undergo rigorous diagnostic preparation.
- Candidates must be able to develop their professional expertise.
- The classes take place in groups. Every community has a ratio of 1:15 between teachers and students.
- In close collaboration with doctors working there, Indian students can get a lot of clinical experience.
Career prospects following completion of the Kyrgyzstan MBBS
Students can opt from several career options after their MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan
- After graduating in Kyrgyzstan, students may choose to study in a particular field of medicine or specialization.
- After MBBS from Kyrgyzstan, MD or MS are the most limited choices.
- Medical physicians that participate in clinical research programs coordinated by the AIIMS, TIFR, Indian Medical Research Council, etc.
- Candidates seeking field experience would have the opportunity to serve in primary health centers or with NGOs.
- After MBBS, you can start your own business in your country.
- Students can choose to work in a personal clinic after graduation.
PG Options after MBBS from Kyrgyzstan
After an MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan, students have many options for PG.
- Top universities in Kyrgyzstan offer Indian students a postgraduate facility.
- You may apply for the PhD programs.
- You do not need to pass an entrance test when applying for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- The PG course fees in Kyrgyzstan are cheaper than in India.
Is Kyrgyzstan safe for Indan students
Kyrgyzstan holds the score of 60 in the safety index
- Own security system for the beneficiary of international students.
- There is no question of segregation in terms of religion, language, etc.
- The country has foreign student associations for international students. Students can make complaints and get help from volunteers whenever necessary.
- The Government of Kyrgyzstan is committed to providing a peaceful environment for foreign students.
Accommodation facilities in Kyrgyzstan
Medical University in Kyrgyzstan provides Indian Students with hostel facilities.
University facilities are sports complex, Gymnasium, Cafeteria, Connected Kitchen, Central heating, Internet Facility, Meal facility, Well-equipped rooms, water supply, 24-hour.
Kyrgyzstan is a lovely country. Below are some details about Kyrgyzstan:
- Kyrgyzstan is a nation of central Asia and is surrounded by Northwest Kazakhstan, East-South China and South-West Tajikistan.
- Bishkek is Kyrgyzstan’s capital. Kyrgyzstan has an area of 198,500 square kilometers. The country is divided into mountain ranges north and south.
- Russians have influenced Northern Culture while Southern Culture attracts Uzbek traditions.
- Kyrgyzstan is the leading diverse country with a Kyrgyz ethnic community.
- Throughout the 20th century, the Republic of Kyrgyzstan became a source of hydropower, a source of machinery, a source of non-ferrous metals, mercury ores, coal and petrol and gas.
NEED HELP WITH ADMISSION?
Get free counseling session with us.