About Jalalabad State Medical University
Jalalabad State Medical University is one of the oldest and leading institutes of medicine in Kyrgyzstan. It offers education in the fields of Medical, Electronics, Electricity, Construction, and Agriculture. After the Osho State University started functioning in 1992, the Jalalabad State Medical University became operational.
The Medical College is a public institution that offers education in various fields and departments and has more than 250 teachers. 10 of these are cum doctors teachers and over 40 doctors teach medical expert teaching to students from all over the world who study at medical college. It is renowned for its excellent medical education, thanks to which many doctors have been created worldwide.
The university’s instructors are very professional and also a member of the Kyrgyz Republic’s National Academy of Science. Some of the faculty members at the university are also academic consultants for science and technology in the region.
The State Medical University of Jalalabad currently has 4,500 students enrolled in its various academic programs. The trend of the medical college is such that it offers instruction in various programs such as Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, and Doctorate.
The Key Features of the University
- Jalalabad State Medical University is one of the best medical colleges known for its quality medical studies and the knowledgeable teachers that teach the students.
- The medical university was formulated in the year 1992 and is a public institution that focuses on not only teaching students but also letting them indulge in the practical approach for.
- As per the figures, the Jalalabad State Medical University consists of 10 faculty members who are accomplished doctors and professors teaching the novel degree. These doctors are also a part of the National Academy of Science in the Kyrgyz Republic and also serve the academic advisors of the country.
- In total, the universities have 4500 students enrolled in the medical university and are pursuing medical degrees like diplomas, associate degrees, bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctorate degrees.
If you want to gain admission to accessible, top medical colleges, Jalal-Abad State University is your option without a second thought. It has an experienced workforce made up of teachers and students.
Faculties and Departments in the JSMU
Jalalabad State Medical University is a college that teaches the medical profession in accordance with the international medical education standards. The environment of the Jalalabad State Medical University is very healthy and friendly for students both national and international.
The university is equipped with all the basic amenities, making the life of the student and the staff very happy and lively.
The following are the academic departments in the Jalalabad State Medical University consist of basic and clinical fields.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Computers
- Faculty of Physics
- Faculty of Mathematics
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Russian Language
- Faculty of Kyrgyz Language
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Pedagogy
- Faculty of Psychology
- Faculty of Physical Education
- Faculty of Ecology
- Faculty of Mechanics
- Faculty of Food Technology
- Faculty of Chemistry
- Faculty of Chemical Engineering
- Faculty of Water Engineering
Jalalabad State Medical University ranks at 12703 in the world.
The country rank for Jalalabad State Medical University is 32 for medical education in Kyrgyzstan owing to the good quality of medical education and the global degree awarded by the JSMU.
The college is known for its medical education in the country proving that the medical degree imparted is of global quality.
Overview of the Jalalabad State Medical University
- Basic eligibility: the student has to obtain 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and
- should have studied English as a compulsory subject as for the General category
- (40% in case of other category students)
- NEET entrance test: NEET qualification is a must but you do not have to appear for
- ILETS or TOEFL.
- Course fees: 20 lakhs for five years with a varied fee structure every year.
- Duration of Course: The course duration is for 5 years excluding one year of internship.
- The medium of Instruction: English
- University recognition: the university is recognized by the MCI, WHO, and AIME
- Degree imparted: the degree presented is a doctorate of medicine (MD)
JSMU for Indian Students
- Jalalabad State Medical University is one of the best destinations for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan owing to the top medical education and the talented teachers teaching the performance.
- Owing to the popularity of the medical college, more than 4500 students enroll for the various medical courses in the country and more than 1000 are from India.
- Even in a foreign country like Kyrgyzstan, with so many Indian students around, you will not feel away from your homeland.
- This makes MBBS in Kyrgyzstan one of the best prospects for Indian students.
Why Choose the Jalalabad State Medical University for Studying Medicine?
There are several reasons that will make JSMU one of the best colleges for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
- It is one of the top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan owing to the expert medical education provided to the students by the academically skilled teachers and staff members.
- The fee structure of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in the JSMU is very feasible as compared to the private medical colleges in India that charge a lot of fees and other expenses. The cost of medical education in Kyrgyzstan is only 20 lakhs for six years including the mess and other academic expenses.
- The college is known for its medical education in Kyrgyzstan and is ranked top as well owing to the world-class infrastructure and the good quality and medical laboratories equipped with all the modern facilities.
- You will be interning in the hospital affiliated to the medical college, providing you with the hands-on experience about the field.
- The college is equipped with libraries and good studying atmosphere helping you to get all the knowledge you need.
- The mess provides good quality food to its on-campus students.
- The admission procedure is very easy.
- You do not have to appear for any entrance exam, however, you have to qualify
- NEET with minimum percentile to be eligible for admission in International School of
- The student to ratio is ideal for personalized learning.
- The living expenses and accommodation is affordable.
- You will get a chance to experience a diverse culture and interact with students from around the globe.
- The medium of instruction is English which is easy to be understood.
- You can start earning while you are studying
- The college doesn’t only have medicine but you can indulge in a variety of extra- curricular activities as well.
- The faculty is very premium and reputed in the field of medical sciences.
- You do not have to pay any hefty donation amount as a part of the admission process, unlike the Indian private medical colleges.
The Accreditations of the Jalalabad State Medical University
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization
- Ministry of Education and Science, Kyrgyzstan
- International Medical Education Directory
- US Education Department and General Council of Medicine of Great Britain
Duration of Medical Education in JSMU
The total duration of studying medicine in Jalalabad State Medical University is 6 years which comprises of five years of theoretical study and one year of practical training.
The students are also provided with practical training while they are in their classroom teaching to make them get hands-on experience in operations, surgeries, and all the other medical fields.
Deadline and Timelines for Medical Admissions
To study medicine in Kyrgyzstan in the Jalalabad State Medical University, there is a deadline that has to be followed by all the medical aspirants.
The medical intake starts in two sessions from September and from January. This gives you ample time to apply for your visa and start preparing for MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan.
Documents Required for Admission into JSMU
The following is the list of documents required from all the medical applicants for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
These documents include:
- Form of application
- Passport size photo
- Marksheets of class 10th and 12th from the respective board of education
- Certificates of class 10th and 12th from the respective board of education
- School leaving certificate
- Scanned copy of a valid passport including image
- Certificates of extra-curricular activities, if any.
- The NEET qualified card stating that you have qualified the NEET exam.
- Aadhar Card to show the nationality of India.
- All the documents should be attested and notarized form the relevant authorities
The Eligibility Criteria for Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan in JSMU
All the medical applicants need to fulfill the following points to be eligible for the MBBS seat in Kyrgyzstan:
- The applicant should be of 17 years of age in the applying year and should not be more than 25 years.
- The applicant must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12th standard and should have passed the examination with 50% marks from the respective board (40% for reserved category students).
- The applicant must have studied English as a compulsory subject in 12th.
- He/ She should have qualified NEET exam with minimum percentile.
- Valid passport for traveling into MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
The Admission Procedure for Studying Medicine in JSMU
Medical universities in Kyrgyzstan have a very smooth procedure for admission into the medical universities.
The following points will make you clear with the overall process of admission:
- Submit your 10th and 12th standard mark sheet photocopy over the email and send a scanned copy of your photograph along with the registration amount.
- Submit a copy of your passport.
- After the successful submission of your application, you will receive the admission letter with 10 days over the email and the original within 20 days.
- The passport will be verified by the embassy and then you have to appear in front of the embassy for your interview.
- You will then receive the invitation letter that has to be accepted by the applicant.
The hostel is available for all the on-campus students for medical education. The hostel and the living conditions are good and you will not face any problem.