About University of Warmia and Mazury
MBBS in Poland, In September 1999, the University of Warmia and Mazury (UWM) was established, following the merger of 3 higher education institutes, the Agriculture and Technology Academy, the Higher School of Pedagogy and the Warmia theological institutes.
In the University of Warmia and Mazury, there are 17 faculties with 65 branches of study. And every year, more than 25,000 students receive training from Warmia and Mazury University.
She has already won twice among 70 universities as a student-friendly university in 2004 and 2008. Warmia and Mazury University have the right to earn a Ph.D. in 16 faculties in 24 disciplines.
UWM aims to increase competitiveness and attractiveness at all levels of universities, and particularly in the international education sector.
University of Warmia and Mazury – Quick Facts
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS/TOEFL||Yes, it is required|
|Course Duration||6 years including 1-year internship|
|Medium of Education||English & Polish|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 25
World Rank – 1476
Benefits of Study at the University of Warmia & Mazury
The following are a few advantages for students by studying MBBS at Warmia & Mazury University: MCI, WHO, and other medical councils accept it globally.
- It’s Poland’s leading university.
- Every year, over 500 students from different countries come to the University of Warmia and Mazury, so you can have an experience with different cultures.
- No donation for admission.
- The teaching language is English for international students.
- low fee structure
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in University of Warmia & Mazury in Olsztyn
- The candidate’s age must be 17 years and less than 25 years at or prior to the date of admission.
- Candidates must have scored 50 percent (general category) of 0r 45% (for SC / ST / OBC) in the 12th PCB community Candidates should complete higher education or hold a related Physicist, Chemist and Biology course.
- The NEET test is compulsory for Indian candidates.
- The applicant must clear IELTS / TOEFL
Admission Process for the University of Warmia and Mazury
- You must pass an entrance examination for admission to the University of Warmia and Mazury.
- Please complete the application form for the entry test (were scheduled in June 2020) and submit all your documents to the university (traduced in Polish).
- Once the documents are checked, you will receive a letter of invitation.
- Then you can begin the visa process.
- Give all your papers to the embassy and pay the university admission fee.
Documents required for admission in University of Warmia & Mazury
Before the admission process: The following documents must be translated into Polish:
- Application form filled
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Attested character certificate
- Student insurance policy against sickness and accidents
- Photocopy of Passport
- Original receipt of the admission fee (85 PLN)
- Student Visa
- Valid Passport
- Passport size Photos
Duration of MBBS Course in Poland at the University of Warmia & Mazury
The University offers a 6-year full-time MD Doctor of Medicine course comparable to the MBBS program in India.
University of Warmia and Mazury – World & Country Ranking
According to CWUR, the ranking of University of Warmia and Mazury is:
World Rank 1476
Country Rank 25
Research Performance Rank 1419
Best Global University 1231
Hostel facility at the University of Warmia & Mazury
- Students at the University of Warmia and Mazury have luxurious accommodation with 2 beds and 3 bedrooms with attached washer, laundry facilities for families, fridge and a shared kitchen.
- They have separate study rooms and a cool, cool mess that also offers delicious Indian food.
- The hostel also offers every student prior things such as blanket, mattress, pillow, armchair and table and chairs.
- Free energy, hot water, electric stove, washing machine are included in the hostel’s price.
- The cost of lodging varies from EUR 75 to EUR 110 a month. Candidates must pay a security deposit of EUR 65 upon reservation for the hostel.
About Warmia and Mazury
- Warmia and Mazury is a province in Poland located in the north- of Poland. Olsztyn is the capital of Warmia and Mazury provinces.
- Olsztyn is known as a beautiful tourist town because of its lakes, forests, and monuments.
- Olsztyn is a town on the river Lyna.