About Kharkiv National Medical University
Founded in 1805, Kharkiv National Medical University is one of Ukraine’s oldest educational establishments and currently most preferred choice for Indian students for MBBS in Ukraine. The Department of Kharkiv National Medical University currently employs about 600 teachers who are dedicated to teaching MBBS. It is a member of the Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences. More than 10,000 specialists from 85 states of Europe, Asia, Latin America, Middle East countries have graduated at Kharkiv National Medical University.
Kharkiv National Medical University has a very well-educated and trained workforce offering affordable course fees with quality education for students wishing to study MBBS in Ukraine. KNMU received top accreditation from Ukraine’s State Accreditation Committee. The Kharkiv National University of Medicine has 6 faculties and one preparatory department.
KMNU’s education system and teaching system supported by Indian Medical Council (MCI) this is also one of the major reason why we are saying that KNMU is the best university in Ukraine for Indian students who wish to get admission to MBBS courses in Ukraine. At KNMU, the applicant will be satisfied by the well-determined academic curriculum in order to educate from a bachelor to a medical student. Kharkiv National Medical University’s education strategy covers quality control, university administration, and international relations within the field of competency of the university.
Structure of KNMU:
- 459 candidates of medical science and professors
- 5 Members of the National academy of medical sciences of Ukraine
- 66 departments with 821 specialists in science and pedagogy
- 122 doctors of medical science and professors
- 7000 students, interns, clinical postgraduates, doctoral candidates, 18 scientific schools
- 8 State Prize winners of Ukraine, 13 honored doctors of Ukraine
- 28 members of the international association
Kharkiv National Medical University – At a Glance
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Fee||Rs. 3.85 Lakhs/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & European|
|Recognition of Universities||MCI & WHO Approved|
|University Ranking||Ukraine Ranking – 114
World Ranking – 8490
Advantages of Studying at Kharkiv National Medical University
There are many benefits for studying MBBS at Kharkiv National Medical University in Ukraine, here we are listing few major benefits to do MBBS course in Ukraine from KNMU:
- Subjects are taught in English/Russian Medium
- Affordable MBBS fee structure
- Medical degree is recognized by WHO and MCI
- Expert guidance and Guest lectures and seminars are conducted by expirenced faculty
- Bilateral Student exchange program with European universities
- Ample opportunities to work in abroad
- Get a top-notch medical education to clear FMGE exam.
Recognition and Accreditation
KNMU is recognised and accrediated by the following well known instituion, it means if you are planning to get admission in KNMU for MBBS course in Ukraine, you are making a right descision.
MBBS Admission Process at KNMU
Our counsellors will help you getting admission to MBBS course at Kharkiv National Medical University, MBBS Admissions 2020 in Ukraine are open for Summer intake you can contact us anytime for guidance.
Hostel or accommodation is one of the major concern if you want to move to another country for MBBS course, KNMU offer best in class hostel facilites to the students studying MBBS at KNMU, Ukraine, below are the some points which make KNMU best university in Ukraine:
- The bedrooms have well-equipped rooms, such as single, double and triple beds.
- Students are provided with electricity, hot and cold water, cleaning, heating and security services that are absolutely free of charge.
- Free wifi and internet facilities are available for the student, they can use it for reasearch and study
- The duty officer is provided to hostel campus for rectifying facilities
Faculties offered at KNMU
1. Medical Faculty
- At KNMU, the duration of the MBBS is 6 years.
- The degree awarded as M.D (MBBS/General Medicine).
- Medical faculty has award-winning professors who are committed to building innovation and excellence in the field of medical studies.
- After a contract is signed, the foreigners are divided into a group of 7 or 8 students, each and every group will receive individual attention
- Clinical subjects are taught in English medium at the beginning of the 3rd year.
2. Dentistry Faculty
- Dentistry faculty at KNMU provided with a curriculum of 5-years.
- The students undergo basic subjects in medical, biological profile and clinical discipline.
- After completion of course, the degree awarded to students is BDS (Dentist).
- The chairs of Dentistry studies include anatomy, histology, physiology, biochemistry with the high-skilled teachers.
- The primary task of Dental faculty is to provide high dentistry education by increasing the quality of doctors in dental training.
The Dentistry syllabus has 11,147 training hours out of them:
- Social economic Subjects – 600 hours
- Humanitarian Subjects –1026 hours
- Fundamental Subjects – 1854 hours
3. Pharmacy Faculty
- At KNMU, the duration of Pharmacy course is 5-years
- The pharmacist is a source of a healthcare provider who provides therapeutic and preventive pharmaceutical care.
- The first third year of a program comprises a pharmaceutical, biomedical, social administrative and clinical sciences.
- The 5th year of pharmacy program includes advanced practical training in Pharmaceutical healthcare by a group of experienced professionals.
4. Nursing Faculty
- Bachelor program in nursing educates registered nurses to work as professionals nurses in the healthcare sector.
- The course of nursing focuses on a study and practical training of clinical science.
- The nursing program at KNMU has 3 academic years and follows the Bologna process to prepare future specialists.
- The curriculum consists of theoretical & practical aspects of nursing encompasses the respective areas of preventive healthcare, health education, health promotion and treatment of patients.
The course of Nursing studies at KNMU are:
|Medical Nursing||Surgical Nursing|
|Psychiatric Nursing||Nursing for Women and Children|
5. Postgraduate Studies
- KNMU offers postgraduate studies with a duration of 2-3 years.
- The postgraduate faculty of KNMU has 50 medical specialties including internship, mastership, and clinical internships.
- Postgraduates at KNMU are taught in English, Ukrainian and Russian language and the medical programs are approved by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
Faculty of Postgraduation:
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||Pediatrics|
|Dermatology and Venereology||Pediatric Infectious Diseases|
Association of Kharkiv National Medical University
- KNMU has economic and social connections worldwide that are expressed in a university’s body of students.
- The Kharkiv National University of Medicine has bilateral agreements with affiliate universities around the world.
- University regularly engages with a significant number of foreign Ph.D. students, visiting scholars, and researchers in international exchange programmes.
- The Kharkiv National Medical University is a member of UNESCO-registered national and international organisations
- Kharkiv City was founded in 1653, located in the north-eastern part of Ukraine which after Kyiv is the largest town.
- Kharkiv is Ukraine’s second-most higher-educational and academic city in Europe.
- The Kharkiv has 40 institutions of higher education, including state and private colleges, professors, and specialized institutions.
- Around 3,00,000 students stay in Kharkiv, out of them,12,000 students are international.
- The Kharkiv is also well-known for the fields of electronics and machinery that form industrial space.
- The highlights of Kharkiv city are peaceful rivers, easy walking and cycling paths, national parks, stunning glimpse of parks.