Kyiv Medical University of UAFMMarch 25, 2020
O.O. Bogomolets National Medical UniversityMarch 26, 2020
About Taras Shevchenko National University
The University of Shevchenko, officially known as Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (KNU), is a university founded in Ukraine’s capital, Kyiv. It is one of Ukraine’s oldest universities, tracing its history back to the early 19th century. As of now, 15 academic departments and five institutes rule on the back. At the time of its establishment, it was identified with the name of Kyiv Imperial University of Saint Vladimir which later dealt with several changes. Most of the rankings at the university held the top spot taking into account the different aspects. The worldwide university rankings have placed it down among the world’s 550 best universities. After the Taras Shevchenko who is a popular name in Ukrainian literature and art, the university derived its present name. The institution is concerned with providing higher education and aims to train professionals from various knowledge fields. It is also referred to as Ukraine’s leading contemporary academic and educational center and a base for advanced learning. The number of faculties & departments at this university, and the training of specialists in different academic backgrounds, is unquestionably more than any other educational institution in Ukraine. Not only has the university a hand in the fields of learning and science but throughout history has been a significant cultural hub. More than 30,000 students are enlivening the University as of now. Considering its primary objective of educating highly qualified experts, the curriculum is continually updated ascribed to new disciplines being added.
Why study MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University
- Taras Shevchenko National University is one of Ukraine’s oldest MBBS colleges that have been providing MBBS education to Indian students for many years and have been very successful at it.
- The MBBS education standard adopted and taught in Kyiv to Indian students is nothing less than top medical universities located in the western part of the world and Europe.
- The university has cooperation and exchange programs with various renowned medical institutions in Europe and around the world. These MBBS exchange programs can also be used by students from India who study MBBS in Kyiv.
- In regards to hundreds of Indian students, several students from other parts of the world also take MBBS admission to Taras Shevchenko National University each year and this gives Indian students a chance to directly interact with them and learn about new cultures.
- Taras Shevchenko National University’s complete MBBS fees are very low compared to MBBS courses in other parts of European countries that charge Indian students a large amount.
- Indian students studying MBBS at Taras Shevchenko National University get ample exposure to clinical classes as from the 3rd year most of their classes are conducted in government hospitals located in the city and are able to interact and diagnose with patients.
- Indian students who took and graduated from Taras Shevchenko National University with MBBS admission showed excellent results not only in MCI Screening Test (FMGE) but also in various other country licensing exams such as USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc.
- Hundreds of Indian students who have become physicians from Kyiv are currently practicing in India and other parts of the world proving the quality of MBBS in Kyiv, Ukraine.
- The total number of Indian students currently studying MBBS at Taras Shevchenko National University already exceeds 500, which gives a clear picture of the large Indian student community studying here.
- During their MBBS at Taras Shevchenko National University, Indian students get the opportunity to participate in various research and scientific activities with senior professors and teachers.
- Hostel accommodation is organized in such a way as to provide separate floors or blocks for Indian boys and girls. Additionally, separate hostels are also available for boys and girls and can be selected by Indian students, if required.
- Indian mess is available to Indian students where all Indian cuisine is available and Indian cooks also prepare the food to give students the best food. It also offers vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
- The National University of Taras Shevchenko is a “national” medical university for MBBS in Ukraine and holds the highest level of accreditation from the government of Ukraine which a university can achieve.
- Since the native Ukrainian teachers in Kyiv have been teaching MBBS to Indian students in the English medium for a long time, they are very fluent in English and help students to interact easily with teachers regardless of any local language bar.
- Indian students get the opportunity to participate in various co-curricular activities organized every year by the university, such as sports, cultural events, talent events, etc.
- Ukraine’s local people i.e. Ukrainians are very friendly and eager to interact with foreign students, especially Indian students, and this leads to students in Taras Shevchenko, Ukraine, living a peaceful life during their MBBS.
- Kyiv City itself is one of Ukraine’s most beautiful and peaceful cities, providing a perfect atmosphere for Indian students to focus entirely on their MBBS in Taras Shevchenko, Ukraine throughout their6-year tenure.
Eligibility for Indian Student for admission in Taras Shevchenko National University
Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad are eligible to apply at Taras Shevchenko National University with academics such as 55 percent in PCB. Through taking admission to Taras Shevchenko National University, they get a high-quality education at low-cost MBBS in Ukraine. You can apply easily via ABROADVERSITY, as already 100 seats are blocked.