About Vinnitsa National Medical University
The Vinnitsa National University of Medicine was founded in 1921. In 1960 the institution of education was named after Pirogov. In the year 1994, Vinnitsa National Medical University obtained a university status.
The university hires a high number of qualified academic program staff. The university’s national status was awarded as “Diplomas of Ukraine’s Cabinet of Ministers and Verkhovna Rada”
The National Medical University of Vinnitsa has well-biased faculties that direct the students for a career not only in studies as well.
Vasil Maksimovich Moroz (M.D., professor) is a university rector and a member of Ukraine’s National Academy of Medical Sciences. The university has got Ukraine’s state prize in the science and technology sector.
Vinnitsa National Medical University – Quick Highlights
|Climate in Vinnitsa
||Moderate – suitable for everyone
|Last Date to Apply
||10+2 passed with 60% in PCB
|NEET Entrance Test
||Yes, it is compulsory
||Rs. 4.00 Lakhs/Year
||6 years including internship
|Medium of Study
||MCI, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited
|No. of Hostel
||Country Rank: 39
World Rank: 5232
- The medical schools have 126 science doctors and 677 medicine applicants.
- 25 Honored Ukrainian scientists and technicians The university honored Ukrainian higher education staff along with 3 Ukrainian academics.
- The university is proud to have 12 honorable Ukrainian physicians, 5 winners of Ukraine’s state award.
- The university has 26 computer courses, 4 internet network channels and free access for all the students.
- The university has 12 research schools affiliated with university medical faculties in 19 countries abroad.
- Departmental Departments are active in implementing 62 international initiatives.
Why study MBBS in Ukraine at Vinnitsa National University of Medicine?
- Vinnitsa National University of Medicine has a high passing rate in the MCI screening exam.
- As tested by graduates, the university offers one of the world’s best medical universities research.
- The best choice to study MBBS at VNMU is to consider: cost of living, lodging, cost of study, travel, internships etc. Classy atmosphere and culture of self-learning followed by quality education.
- Experts are made available to train for FMGE tests.
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine
Courses at Vinnitsa National Medical University
- The faculty consists of 38 departments including 23 clinical and 15 theoretical divisions.
- In these departments, there are 5 fundamental profiles, 4 humanitarian and socio-economic profiles and 31 are professionally oriented.
- Also, there are 469 teachers in the department including 269 professors, 336 have a medical degree out of which 67 are the candidates of science, 4 honored scientist and technician of Ukraine.
- The faculty of Dentistry was established at VNMU in the year 1994.
- The Ministry of Education accredited the licensed admission to the first year with 120 number of students.
- During the first 4 years of Dentistry, the departments taught are therapeutic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, surgical stomatology, orthopedic stomatology.
- Postolovskaya T.T. was the first Dean appointed to Dentistry faculty from 1994 onwards.
- The Pharmaceutical faculty have 300 students in the field of clinical pharmacy from various countries abroad.
- International students can study either in Russian or English language.
- After completion of the 5-year course, graduates are awarded as “Pharmacists”.
- The faculty has 100 trained specialists in the pharmaceutical department with educational, scientific and methodological achievement.
- The preparatory faculty is one of the oldest faculty of Vinnitsa National Medical University.
- At the preparatory department, there are assistant professors, senior professors, Ph.D. are provided for counseling and teaching process.
- The faculty consists of chairs: Chair of Ukrainian language and chair of natural sciences.
- The academic curriculum contains subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Geography.
Faculty of Post Graduation
- After completion of the graduation course, one who wants to continue as a specialist, post-graduation courses are available for those students in the respective fields
- The duration of the course is about 2-years.
- During the course of study, practical aspects are taught by highly qualified teaching staff.
Admission Process: Vinnitsa National Medical University
Step 1: In order to be admitted to Vinnitsa National Medical University without conducting preparatory departmental tests, applicants will pass interviews in the fields of biology, chemistry, and study / instruction language.
Step 2: International students with the approved university’s higher secondary school certificate are eligible to apply for a VNMU medical course.
Step 3: When a student wants to pursue a Ukrainian language medical course, they will have to attend preparatory courses at VNMU.
Step 4: The fee for the tuition does not include medical insurance and medical test charged upon arrival at the university.
Step 5: Candidates will be allowed to submit a certified copy of the documents at the time of admission.
Step 6: The qualifying applicant should receive a letter of offer from the university after consultation and interview process.
Document Required: For admissions to Vinnitsa NMU
- Enrollment application form
- Original invitation letter (translated into the Ukrainian language approved by the Embassy of Ukraine in the respective country)
- High school Certificate (Original and Attested copy)
- Birth Certificate
- Health Certificate
- 12 photographs (3×4 cm)
- HIV test certificate.
- International Passport
Eligibility Criteria: for MBBS at VNMU
- Candidates must have a minimum score of 75 percent in class 10 and 10 + 2 in English subjects.
- Candidates in subjects of Physics, Biology, and Chemistry will have a minimum of 75 percent scores.
- At the time of the application process, the applicant will mail the above documents to the admission department at VNMU.
Vinnitsa National Medical University – Ranking 2020
As per UniRank (4icu), Vinnitsa National Medical University – Ranking