MBBS in Armenia
MBBS in Armenia, The best choice for Indian medical aspirants is studying MBBS in Armenia. Students will get everything they want in Armenia’s medical university.
Modern infrastructure, well-equipped labs, low MBBS course fees, good clinical exposure, high-quality medical education are reasons that draw thousands of students to do MBBS in Armenia.
Additionally, for getting admissions to top medical universities for MBBS in Armenia an applicant doesn’t have to apply for any kind of entrance exam to be admitted to a top Armenian medical university. MBBS courses are offered in Armenia’s English language. Equivalent to an Indian MBBS degree, Armenian medical colleges give Indian students an ‘MD’ degree.
MBBS in Armenia – At a Glance
|Degree offered||MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Duration for MBBS in Armenia||5 + 1 Years (internship)|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|NEET Exam||Required with qualifying marks|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 (Science) with 50% for General
category and 40% for SC/ST category
|Top Medical University||The University of Traditional Medicine,
Yerevan Haybusak University
|Recognition of the Medical Universities||MCI and WHO and others|
Why Study MBBS in Armenia?
- Armenian medical certificates are recognized by the MCI and WHO
- No TOEFL or IELTS is necessary for admission to the MBBS program in Armenia
- Lower cost of living in Armenia
- One of the safest countries in Europe
- Good proximity and learning environment
- No entrance exams required for admission to Armenia
- MBBS Fee structure in Armenia is affordable
Criteria of eligibility to study MBBS in Armenia
Below are the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Armenia, one of which should fit perfectly:
- the applicant must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31 December of the year of admission.
- The maximum age limit for admission to MBBS is 25. The upper age limit for the reserved class is relaxed by 5 years.
- The candidate or applicant must have qualified the NEET exam with a minimum qualification mark in order to be eligible for admission to a medical university in Armenia.
- The applicant must have completed 10 + 2 examinations with at least 50 percent marks in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry for the general category and 40 percent marks for the reserved category.
- The applicant must be an Indian national to be eligible for admission to MBBS in Armenia.
Admission Process for Studying MBBS in Armenia
The procedure for applying for an MBBS course at any medical university in Armenia is very simple and easy to follow.
- The application form must be filled out correctly without any errors whatsoever.
- The applicant should then send the completed application form directly to the respective university. If the student has completed the form offline, he or she can send it to the respective university with all the required documents.
- Once the university receives the application form, the student receives a letter of offer or a letter of acceptance from the university.
- Once the admission has been confirmed, the student will have to pay the admission fee.
- Once a student has received a printed admission receipt, he or she should apply for a visa through the Armenian Embassy along with the necessary documents.
- After all the checks and interviews have been completed, the applicant will receive his / her visa.
- Step 7: Once a student has completed all the procedures for admission to the Armenian Medical University, he/she can book their flight tickets to Armenia.
List of Top 5 MCI Recognized Medical Colleges in Armenia
Following are some of the best MBBS universities in Armenia:
- Yerevan State Medical University
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
- St. Tereza Medical University
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Yerevan Haybusak University
Reasons to study MBBS in Armenia
Armenia has several medical colleges ranked strong in ranking status worldwide. Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS in Armenia: Armenian Medical Universities offer MBBS education of the highest standard at the lowest cost.
- The awarded degrees are recognized and accepted by MCI (Indian Medical Council) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- At MBBS Universities in Armenia, the study climate is stimulating and peaceful.
- The Armenian Medical Degrees are valid throughout the globe and therefore, students can study MBBS in Armenia without worry.
- The MBBS programs in most Armenian universities are 6 years except for a few where the length of the course is 5 years.
- No TOEFL or IELTS or any other language test is necessary for Armenian Medical University entry to the MBBS program.
- To research MBBS in Armenia, students don’t have to pay any kind of donation or capitation fee.
- For MBBS studies the mode of communication and teaching is English. The reason the students understand and interact easily with roommates, friends, hostel mates, teachers, and others.
- Students returning to India after completing the Armenian Universities MBBS studies will be qualified to practice in India after passing the licensing exam.
- In Armenia, the living cost is very affordable to Indian and other foreign students.
- No entrance examination in Armenian Medical University is needed for admission to the MBBS course.
- Most of Armenia’s medical colleges use all the new and latest equipment in their hospitals to engage students with the best practices that have been practiced around the world.
The course duration of studying MBBS in Armenia
- The overall duration of the MBBS course at an Armenian medical university is 6 years, which includes 5 years of training in the classroom and 1 year of clinical training at a university-affiliated hospital.
- The internship period is included in this 6-year MBBS research program.
- In the case of students who want to study medicine in Armenian, another year is added to the curriculum which makes the length of the course seven years.
Syllabus for Studying MBBS in Armenia
- Armenia can be the best study choice for Indian students.
- There are a number of MCI approved medical universities in Armenia that offer quality education.
- The MBBS universities in Armenia are recognized by international bodies like UNESCO, MCI, and WHO too.
- Another advantage is that all these universities provide MBBS education for Indian and other foreign students in Armenia at a reasonable cost.
The syllabus for studying MBBS course in Armenia is as follows:
|Semester 1-2 (Pre-clinical)||Physiology, Anatomy, and Biochemistry|
|Semester 3-5 (Para-clinical)||Pathology, Pharmacology, Community medicine, Forensic medicine, Microbiology, Clinical postings, OPDs.|
|Semester 6-9 (Clinical)||Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Surgery, and allied subjects, Community Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Clinical Posting.|
- Armenia is situated at a cultural, religious and historical crossroads in the southern Transcaucasus, at the crossroads between Europe and Asia.
- Armenia has borders with Turkey west and south, Georgia north, Azerbaijan east and southwest, and Iran south.
- Tourists find over 4,000 historic monuments across Armenia, spanning various periods of the country’s history from the early to the medieval Christian era, and from prehistoric to Hellenistic times.
- Armenia consists of 97 percent of today’s Christian population and the remaining small percentage comprises various ethnic minorities such as Yazidis, Ukrainians, Kurds, Russians, and more. Armenia is one of the world’s most magnificent churches.
- Armenia’s weather is dry-continental. Summer is long and sunny in Armenia, with average June and August temperatures in the plain being 25 ° C. Generally, winter is not cold where the average January temperature in the plains and foothills is around −5 ° C, while in the mountains it drops to −12 ° C.
- According to the 2011 census, Armenia is 28, 71, 509.
- Armenia’s biggest city is ‘Yerevan,’ also Armenia’s capital.
- Armenia has an area of 29,743 km2 and Armenia is significantly smaller than Belgium.
NEED HELP WITH ADMISSION?
Get free counseling session with us.