Study MBBS in Belarus
MBBS is becoming so popular in Belarus amongst students who want to pursue their MBBS abroad.
Around 16,000 Indian & foreign students studying MBBS in Belarus. Top medical Universities in Belarus offered MBBS courses with affordable fee structure and that too accepted by the MCI & WHO authorities.
If you choose medicine courses like MBBS in Belarus, then this is the right choice you have made in your life to make your dreams come true, because the MBBS degree in Belarus from universities listed on our website is accepted anywhere you go in the world.
There are many top medical universities in Belarus where you can study MBBS. Vitebsk State Medical University is among the top medical universities in Belarus accredited by MCI for international students.
In recent years, MBBS from Belarus has become very popular. Belarus is a wonderful choice for Indian students looking to study MBBS in European countries. Academic medicine in Belarus would also cost Indian students lower compared to MBBS course fees in Ukraine.
There is a wide list of medical universities in Belarus and medium of education is also English.
MBBS in Belarus – Highlights
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 (Science) with 60%|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Minimum Course Fee||4 Lakhs/Year|
|Maximum Course Fee||7.3 Lakhs/Year|
|Cost of Living in Belarus||10 – 15 Thousands/Month|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium||English & Belarusian|
|Universities Recognition||MCI & WHO accredited|
|Top Medical University||Vitebsk State Medical University|
Top Medical Universities and their Duration of MBBS in Belarus
Studying medicine in Belarus will create enormous career opportunities. The students will pursue their medical diploma in Physician & MBBS degree. Then, under the guidance of professional physicians, the undergraduate students have to go through 1 year of internship as a probationary doctor.
|Belarus Medical Universities||Course Duration|
|Belarusian State Medical University||6 years (Including 1 year Internship)|
|Gomel State Medical University||6 years (Including 1 year Internship)|
|Vitebsk State Medical University||6 years (Including 1 year Internship)|
|Grodno State Medical University||6 years (Including 1 year Internship)|
Benefits for Indian Students from studying MBBS in Belarus
- English medium of education throughout the course of MBBS.
- No donation & capitation fees for admission to MBBS in Belarus.
- TOEFL and IELTS are not required for MBBS in Belarus After completion of MBBS from Belarus, students will be eligible for
- certification or entrance exams such as MCI, USMLE, PMDC, PLAB and many more.
- The MBBS degree from Belarus medical universities is recognized worldwide.
- Easy & simple admission procedure for studying MBBS in Belarus.
- Affordable fee structure for the MBBS program in Belarus.
- Top MCI & WHO has approved medical universities in Belarus.
- Modern hospitals are available for MBBS internships in Belarus.
- Friendly student campus environment.
- Full safety and security for foreign students.
Criteria for eligibility: for admission to MBBS in Belarus
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Belarus are very simple if you are planning to be admitted to the best MCI-approved medical universities:
- Thе studеnt must hаvе соmрlеtеd сlаss 12th frоm аny rеgulаr bоаrd.
- The student must have an aggregate of 55% in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- Students nееd tо сlеаr ΝЕЕТ exam for MBBS admission in abroad
- IELTS or TOEFL scores are not required.
How to get Admission for MBBS in Belarus
We always help you to get admission in top medical university of Belarus, you can talk to our counselor anytime in this regard.
Following are the admission procedure for MBBS in Belarus:
- Firstly, applicant should fill the application form with all the right points of interest.
- Then you will get the admission letter.
- Then you need to pay the enrollment expense.
- After the installment of the MBBS expenses, apply for the Visa.
- You will the get the visa in hand within 4 to 5 working days .
- After completing all the above required procedures, you can get admission in top medical unviersties for MBBS study in Belarus.
Document required for a visa to study in Belarus
To take admission to the MBBS course in any medical university, Belarus student visa is required. At the airport each applicant must have the following original documents with him / her:
- Valid Travel Passport
- Official Admission letter
- School Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate (By hospital with stamp)
- 5 Photographs (Passport size)
Higher education system in Belarus
- Belarus has a soviet union-equivalent education program. There are about 250 vocational schools and 57 institutions of higher learning.
- More than 100 + advanced training institutions are located in the region.
- Universities in Belarus have a great atmosphere at campus & research engaging.
- Students will get a chance to learn Russian & Belarusian.
- Lectures are taught by world-class professors.
- In Belarus overall educational facilities are suitable for Indian medical students.
Some more reason to study MBBS in Belarus
If you are talking about opting to study medicine abroad? Then MBBS will be a great choice in Belarus due to high quality education with highly qualified faculty, sophisticated laboratories & modern techniques.
We have listed few reasons why you should study MBBS in Belarus :
- All the Medical Universities in Belarus are government recognized.
- A complete safety and security for foreign students studying MBBS in Belarus
- Availability of Indian food is easy.
- Modern hospitals are available for internship
- Belarus Medical dеgrее rесоgnіzеd bу – МСІ & WНО authorities
Is it safe for Indian students to study MBBS in Belarus?
- Now a day, Belarus is a popular destination for Indian students to study MBBS abroad.
- However, you can check the ranking of Belarus in the department of security and the crime rates against the students of the Indian & foreign countries studying in Belarus.
- While the protection of Indian students in Belarus is the top priority for the Government of Belarus.
- We hope that this useful information will make your thoughts on safety in Belarus clear.
Opportunities After Completing MBBS from Belarus
After completing the MBBS course in Belarus, there will be several opportunities as you can go back to India, appear for the MCI-Screening / FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Test) and if you qualify for the MCI-Screening exam, you can practice in India.
Syllabus of MBBS in Belarus
The syllabus is a very significant factor as it provides professionalism potential for the students. Medical universities in Belarus adopt joint research study programmes, as recognised or accredited by the-
- Ministry of Education, (Belarus)
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- WHO (World Health Organization) & others.
Belarus is the Country in Eastern Europe. Formerly named White Russia or Belorussia. Belarus is becoming the world class educational hub for foreign students especially Indian students who want to pursue MBBS abroad.
Universities of Belarus deliver to students world-renowned courses. Founded on 30 October 1921, Belarus State University is Belarus ‘leading center of education, innovation & culture.
This focuses the students ‘domestic and foreign activities to meet the economic, intellectual, and social demands of society contributing to the country’s sustainable development. Nearly all university courses are publicly accepted. The Belarus State University is ranked in 334th place worldwide according to the QS world university ranking.
Nowadays the country of Belarus has over 400 international agreements with scientific institutes / universities from 50 countries around the world. In Belarus studying MBBS is the best option for both resident and non-resident students.
NEED HELP WITH ADMISSION?
Get free counseling session with us.