About Akaki Tsereteli state university
Akaki Tsereteli State University, Georgia was established in 1933 and has a well-developed infrastructure and is one of Georgia’s oldest state educational centers. ATSU study is conducted at all levels: Bachelor of Science, Masters, and Ph.D., approved by Georgia’s Ministry of Science and Education. The university now has around 10,000 students in nine faculties, thanks to the progress of the renovations.
Universities and science centers in the EU, the US, and Eastern countries cooperate in constructive ways to create conditions that meet international accreditation/acceptance requirements and build the best student climate.
Tsereteli State University – At a Glance
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is required|
|Course Duration||5+1 years with internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO & UNESCO|
Accreditations & Recognitions
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- MCI (Medical Council of India)
- World Federation Of Medical Education (WFME)
- Education Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Foundation For Advancement Of International Medical Education And Research (FAIMER)
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Akaki Tsereteli State University
- University approved/recognized by MCI, New Delhi.
- TOEFL / IELTS not required for admission
- Standard and quality education.
- Courses recognized all over the world (EUROPEAN COUNCIL, UNESCO, WHO, etc.)
- English Medium of education.
- Better job prospects
- Emphasis on practical aspects of teaching.
- Possibility of residency and permanent settlement in Europe once the study program is finished
Hostel Facility Akaki Tsereteli State University
- All rooms are furnished in the hostel and differ in size and number of facilities. Hostel dormitories can accommodate up to 2 or 3 students in one bed.
- Both rooms are furnished with a bed, mattress, pillow, blanket, desk, chair, heating, water system and adequate lighting for research and relaxation.
- There are shared spaces that allow students to enjoy and play. After the students arrive on campus, different configurations are allocated and the student is accommodated in the allocated room after a satisfactory health study.
- All rooms at the hostels have high-speed Wi-Fi access.
- The kitchen is given in the hostel for students to cook their meals at leisure. Students are expected to have their own cooking utensils. Meals are available at various food outlets.