MBBS in Poland, Admissions 2020
MBBS in Poland, Poland has become the best choice for Indian students to pursue MBBS abroad because of high-quality medical education, low tuition fees structure & fast growth rate.
More than 7000 students have already studied medicine in Poland over the last 5 years. Nowadays, many Indian students choose to opt for MBBS in Poland over India.
The Polish medical schools are some of the world’s most regarded medical colleges. The degree from Poland Medical Universities is recognized worldwide, and the graduates are eligible for the MCI screening examination.
MBBS in Poland facilitates Indian students with top medical universities approved by MCI (India Medical Council) & accredited by the Ministry of Education & Science and Health. MBBS admission in Poland is a smooth and simple process with us, so students can apply directly to the chosen top medical universities or colleges without any difficulty.
MBBS in Poland – At a Glance
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 Science (PCB) with 60%
10+2 Science (PCB) with 40% ( for SC/ST)
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS & TOEFL||Not Required|
|MBBS Course Duration (in Years)||5 + 1 Year Internship|
|Recognition of University||MCI & WHO Approved|
|Medium of Education||Polish & English Language|
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Poland
- FMGE / MCI screening test coaching is offered in Poland including mock testing during MBBS.
- The best Polish medical schools are accredited by-MCI & WHO.
- To study MBBS in Poland IELTS & TOEFL are not required.
- One internship at prestigious government & private hospitals.
- All of Poland’s top medical universities offer high-quality English-language education.
- The study the course of medicine in Poland without donation & capitation fees.
- Among the world ranked universities are the best MBBS colleges in Poland.
- Possible system of low tuition fees for the MBBS course in Poland.
- The admission process for MBBS in Poland is very simple and convenient, as it requires no entrance exam.
- Globally recognized postgraduate medical degree.
- Some worthy students are granted MBBS Scholarships in Poland.
- Students applying for an MBBS degree in Poland are eligible for specific licensing exams such as MCI Screening Test, USMLE-1, PLAB in the UK etc. Very Mild weather conditions in Poland compared to other countries.
Why you Should Opt for MBBS in Poland?
- Listed in the world medical college directory.
- No entrance test.
- Top Universities promote a high-quality program of education for students.
- MBBS course fee structure in Poland is very inexpensive & accessible.
- One-year stay with high-quality government and private hospitals.
- All of Poland’s medical colleges follow the English medium of instruction.
- Poland’s medical colleges are very famous owing to their highly qualified medical staff.
- The degree in medicine in Poland is a degree known worldwide.
- Poland gives students who have completed their MBBS degree a blue card work permit so that they can get a job and settle in this country too.
- All Polish medical universities are recognized and accredited by foreign organizations, such as WHO & MCI.
- In Poland, it is easier to get PG admission after MBBS compared to having PG admission in India.
MBBS in Poland – Is Poland Safe for Indian Students?
- It has been observed in recent surveys that students who already study in Poland feel safe and comfortable without any hassle.
- However, you can check the rank of Poland in the department of security and also check the levels of crime against Indian students if any.
- Before applying for any abroad course, you can visit some forums to test Indian students ‘impressions of their experiences, who are already pursuing MBBS in Poland.
Courses Offered by Medical Universities in Poland
|Undergraduate medical course||6-year MBBS in Poland|
|Graduate entry medical course||4 year accelerated program|
|Dentistry program||5 to 5.5 year MDS program|
|Pharmacy program||5-year pharmacy program|
|Nursing course||3-year B.Sc. Nursing program|
|Ph.D. course||3 year medical Ph.D. program|
Syllabus for Studying MBBS in Poland
- The M.D. period. The program at Polish Medical Universities is 6 years old and it is based on the Polish curriculum.
- This course is intended for foreign applicants who have graduated from high school with strong grades in: Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English.
The course of Medicine is divided into 2 parts:
- Preclinical studies: Anatomy, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Biology, Physiology Research, Histology, and Embryology are dedicated to three preclinical years. The therapeutic elements of these topics are also gradually incorporated during these three years.
- Clinical studies: The remaining three years of the course consist of two years of clinical education and preparation and one year of elective clinical practice.
Procedure for MBBS admission in Poland
- Each year, most of Poland’s medical colleges or universities begin their admission process in the month of May or June.
- Indian students will apply for MBBS study in Poland immediately after obtaining the results of the higher secondary exam.
Following is the process to get MBBS admission in Poland
- Students will submit the application requesting admission along with all appropriate qualifications such as a copy of a valid passport, educational qualification certificate.
- Medical Universities treat foreign applications quickly. Students should obtain the confirmation (if eligible, or dismissal) within a week.
- If the students obtain confirmation they will need to submit the documents to the embassy for a student visa along with passport for Visa.
- Students should receive a confirmation letter from the relevant university and letter of admission.
Eligibility requirements for MBBS admission in Poland
- The minimum age for studying MBBS in Poland is 17 years, and the average age is 25.
- Candidates in the higher secondary examination must have earned 60 percent minimum marks with science as the history.
- Candidates in 10 + 2 trend ought to have taken proper school education.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology in the higher secondary level.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET exams to enroll for ‘MBBS in Poland.’
VISA procedure to study MBBS in Poland
The process of applying for a visa may be different for different countries. It may be different in Poland and India, but don’t worry about just sort the papers and delivering them to our representative.
- Visa form filled
- Original passport arrangement
- An official letter from Poland (message of acceptance to the school).
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of a minimum of 30,000 € coverage within Poland.
- Your high school and graduate certificates
- Certificate of language you knew (English or Polish).
- Make sure you have enough funds for study and living in Poland
- Air ticket reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Poland.
- Hotel Booking Reservation for the duration of the planned stay in Poland
- Photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face captured with a light background.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, child birth certificate, death certificate of the spouse, ration card as applicable).
- Means of subsistence – Proof of adequate financial means for the period of residence in Poland.
It usually takes about a week to do so. But it depends on how busy the consulate is, so it’s better to apply for a visa at least one month in advance.
Life of Indian Students in Poland
- Most people living in Poland are receiving basic health care under the National Health Fund or the NFZ. Under state health insurance, you can expect to contribute 9% of your salary to the NFZ.
- With express, intercity and regional trains and the possibility of buying tickets online, taking the train in Poland are very convenient.
- Busses give you the ability to travel to smaller areas of rural areas.
Accommodation in Poland
- It is very easy and convenient to find accommodation in European countries. They are even cheaper because wages in Poland are much lower, students from abroad or working people will not have a problem finding a good place to live at an affordable price. Polish cities are full of density, so students can usually find a place to live as they like and feel comfortable.
- Students who study MBBS at the University of Poland can easily get accommodation, and students who join us can also get accommodation from us that is not expensive.
Poland is officially known as the Republic of Poland, a self-governing country in Central Europe. The nation shall be divided into 16 administrative divisions. It is the sixth most populous country in the European Union with a population of more than 38,422,500. Poland has an area of 312,679 square kilometres.
Warsaw is the capital and the biggest city in the country. Poland’s overall climate is temperate. The other major and popular cities in Poland are Cracow, Wroclaw, Lódz, Poznan, Szczecin and Gdansk. Poland is an advanced market and has regional power. Poland has a leading school education system in Europe.
NEED HELP WITH ADMISSION?
Get free counseling session with us.
[iphorm id=”1″ name=”quick inquiry”]