About Medical University of Warsaw
MBBS in Poland, The Medical University of Warsaw is one of the oldest universities in Poland, established in 1809. A number of medical professionals in the medical and pharmaceutical sciences have been trained at the university. The English Division at the Medical University of Warsaw was founded in 1993 for students wishing to study medicine in English.
At the Medical University of Warsaw, theoretical as well as practical knowledge of students is checked by conducting tests every month. University is among the favourable choice for MBBS in abroad. The university has 70 departments providing students with knowledge of basic science and pre-medical education in the form of lectures, seminars, and practical classes.
The university also has hospitals affiliated to ensure high-quality clinical training. The university provides highly experienced teaching staff who have worked as a researcher or medical practitioner in the pre-clinical and clinical departments of the university.
At a Glance
- Top medical university in Poland
- Over 10,000 students per year
- 1600 Scientific staff
- 11 affiliated hospitals
- 5 university hospitals
- Quality assurance
- 3 programs in English
14 programs in Polish
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|IELTS/TOEFL||Yes, It’s required|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & Polis|
|University Ranking||Country Rank – 19
World Rank – 2013
Accreditation of the Warsaw Academic University
- Medical Board of California
- The U.S.Department of Education
- Polish Accreditation Committee
Advantages of Studying MBBS at Medical University of Warsaw
- Top Medical University in Poland
- Twelve specialist hospitals and medical training center membership.
- The Institute has over 40 international corporate arrangements, professional teaching staff, and equipment for research.
- The university provides international students with a healthy and hassle-free atmosphere.
- More than 300,000 books and journals were written and distributed to students.
- A medical degree from Warsaw University of Medicine is recognized worldwide.
- The educational level at the Medical University of Warsaw takes place through the Bologna Process and is a member of international bodies such as GHLO, EUA, AMEE, etc.
Admission Eligibility Criteria of the Warsaw Academic University
- Candidate required to produce English Certification of Proficiency indicating English Order.
- Candidates are expected to clear the institutes IELTS / TOEFL examination with a score of at least 6.0 points on the IELTS test and a minimum of 90 points on the TOEFL exams.
- The 12th graduate will have a minimum total of 50 percent with a subject in physics, chemistry and biology
Warsaw Academic University Admission Process (2020-21 For MBBS Course
- The Institute offers six years MD in English for students who hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants from foreign countries with a high school diploma, baccalaureate or equivalent must apply for the Institute’s entrance test.
- The entrance test contains 100 MCQ questions, including biology (35 questions), chemistry (35 questions) and physics (30 questions).
- The candidate will register at https:/recruitment.wum.edu.pl/irk/irk/ejestracjakandydata.html Website Fill out the appropriate registration form in the fields.
- Charge the processing fee through an electronic form of payment.
Faculties offered at Medical University of Warsaw
Faculty of Medicine
- The Medical University of Warsaw provides the MD in English for 6 years, which is the same as MBBS in India.
- The curriculum consists of 5700 hours of general medicine, preclinical and clinical education.
- The MD / MBBS program at the Medical University of Warsaw follows the European teaching standard as per the Directorate of the European Parliament.
2. Faculty of Dentistry
- The university offers a 5-year dental program for high school graduates which is equivalent to BDS in India.
- Academics of program includes 5000 hours of learning with 300 points of ECTS.
3. Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Pharmacy was founded on 29th January 1926 at the Medical University of Warsaw, Poland.
- The duration of the Pharmacy course is 4 years equivalent to every foreign student.
- Department conducts many research projects and program activities for the physical involvement of students to explore a program prominently.
Living at Warsaw Academic University
- The university offers students accommodation and the number of student seats is restricted.
- Students are given the rooms on the basis of the first service.
- University provides fully furnished double or triple rooms with an attached kitchen and bathroom.
- The hostel building has free Wi-Fi access.
- A purified water source for 24 hours.
- The hotel also provides amenities such as a gym, swimming pool, computer room, club, and lounge.
About Warsaw City
The city of Warsaw is situated in the eastern part of central Poland. It is situated on the River Wisla, approximately 386 km southeast of the city on the Baltic coast. The city of Warsaw offers numerous architectural monuments, ancient square, the Jesuit Church, Zmkowy Square, etc. Warsaw City is the main hub of the Eastern European rail, road, bus and air network.
The climate in Warsaw is mild and cold, with regular weather changes. The average temperature in July is 19 ° C and in January is -3 ° C.
Education in Varsovia is organized by a variety of institutions and industries in both the physical and social sciences. The city has high living standards and modern facilities for students from abroad.