MBBS in Ukraine, Admissions 2020
Want to study MBBS in Ukraine? Ukraine is gaining much popularity nowadays among foreign students who want to pursue their MBBS from abroad. Ukraine is made up of several world-class government medical universities offering MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine at a very reasonable price. Students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from a medical university in Ukraine are eligible to apply for work in any part of the world.
In Ukraine the maximum length of an MBBS program is 5.8 years. In order to get admitted to a medical university in Ukraine, students are not expected to pass an entrance test. So Ukraine has made it really easy for the aspiring student to fulfill their dreams to become successful doctor.
Courses taught at the Ukrainian universities are recognized worldwide. These universities and institutes have a very nice approach to teaching and, along with all the academic knowledge, they focus on practicalities of the topic. There is also no IELTS or TOFEL necessary to study at Ukraine.
Most universities, includes libraries, gymnasiums, sports centers, hostels, etc., are wide and extensive in their facilities. Students can have unrestricted access to the internet at a very reasonable cost, but they should use it properly. Students don’t need to spend money on books as the university library offers the books. Students will also get a chance to live and settle permanently in Europe after they complete their study programme.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine
The Government of Ukraine is very keen on strengthening and expanding the country’s health education system. The medical universities are receiving constant support from the Government of Ukraine to improve the educational quality. The students who graduate from a University of Medicine in Ukraine will function in any part of the world. Below are some of the factors attracting foreign students from Ukraine to receive their MBBS degree:
- In Ukraine, the quality of education and infrastructure is very strong.
- The government also helps the universities address academic and financial problems in education.
- There is a very low cost of MBBS in Ukraine and accommodation.
- In Ukraine, no donation is required to get admission in MBBS. The applicant does not pay a fee for admission to the Ukrainian medical school.
- In medical schools, the students are healthy and involved for many extracurricular events and sport events.
- Students are encouraged to participate in numerous conferences and workshops.
Both Ukraine’s medical universities are operated by the Ukrainian Ministry of Education and Science. Such Ukrainian medical universities offer medical education the highest standard, facilities and cost value for students from around the world.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is one of the popular destinations for aspiring students wishing to study MBBS abroad. The following is a list of other advantages:
- WHO, UNESCO, MCI and medical councils in several other counties recognize the medical universities of Ukraine.
- The teaching medium in Ukraine is English, making it much more friendly for international students.
- Similar to many countries such as the USA, the UK and other European countries the cost of accommodation is very low. Besides, it is very cheap to fly to Ukraine for students. Students enjoy special discounts within the country trips.
- The Ukrainian medical universities offer students high quality facilities.
- MBBS students are given a variety of opportunities in different foreign universities to engage in international exchange programmes, seminars and other research ventures, which open up further doors to their goals in medicine.
- Indian students graduating from a Ukrainian Medical University will easily get a job in India, as the Indian Medical Council (MCI) accepts the MBBS degree earned from a Ukrainian university.
The Criteria for Eligibility
It is extremely easy to get admitted to a medical university in Ukraine. The candidates are not expected to take an examination, such as TOEFL or IELTS. The student must meet the following requirements for admission to MBBS in Ukraine:
- The student shall be aged 17 years or older on or before 31 December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must obtain 50 percent marks from the Science Stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination in their 12th standard.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by the High Court of Delhi, students wishing to enroll at foreign medical universities in 2019 who did not qualify / register / appear at NEET-2019 should produce a Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Indian Medical Council at the time of admission to foreign medical universities.
Top Universities for MBBS Study in Ukraine
- Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU)
- Poltava State Medical and Dental University
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Taras Shevchenko National University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
MBBS Fees in Ukraine 2020-2021
Fees in Ukraine depends on the university of your choice. Our counselors are available all the time and are willing to answer any questions related to your study in Ukraine. You can contact us at any time. We will assist you in getting MBBS in Ukraine 2020.
Ukraine is an Eastern European country. The nation is located at the northwest end of the Black Sea, bordering Russia to the east, Belarus to the north, Poland to the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, and Romania to the southwest and south, with Moldova in between. Ukraine is Europe’s second-largest nation. Ukraine is currently ranked fourth in Europe with the highest number of postgraduates in the field of medicine. Ukraine has a number of top government medical universities offering MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine to local and foreign students. All medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by the world’s leading organizations such as the WHO and UNESCO.
NEED HELP WITH ADMISSION?
Get free counseling session with us.